Online Course "Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation from International Cooperation Projects Management" implemented by the Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso (PUCV) with collaboration of the Chilean International Cooperation Agency for the Development (AGCID), iS offered to former AGCID fellows.
The course aims to train former AGCID fellows as well as fellows who are currently studying an AGCID scholarship program at a professional and technical level, in the development and promotion of a culture of innovation and social entrepreneurship, with the aim of identifying and promoting to the new agents of change, and thus contribute to the generation of actions with high social impact in mainly different territorial contexts of Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa.
The Online course will be held between August 3rd and September 4th 2020 and will be conducted in Spanish.
The applications to this program will,be received through the Embassy of Chile, in Trinidad and Tobago via email at email@example.com, until July 3rd, 2020.
- AGCID fellows shortlisted and validated by the Chilean Embassy
- Have successfully completed a scholarship provided by AGCID in Chile
- Be a member of the Online Platform of the Network of Former Fellows AGCID for Social Innovation (http://exbecarios.agcid.cl) (requirement applies to ex-scholars)
- Written command of the Spanish language
- Management of web browser